Montessori is an alternative education system that uses a hands-on learning approach starting at preschool and can continue through high school. Dr. Maria Montessori developed this model of teaching in 1907.
Montessori Method of Education helps development of the whole child; physical, social, emotional, and cognitive. The natural flexibility allows the Montessori Method to adjust to the needs of each individual child, regardless of their learning style, social maturity or level of ability of that child.
The Montessori philosophy recognizes each child as an individual. Each child needs a nurturing, supportive and challenging environment, which naturally develops their need to become educated, self-confident and independent.
WHY CHOOSE GREENTREE MONTESSORI CHILDREN’S CENTRE
“Greentree Montessori Children’s Centre is the first Montessori based learning centre in your community.”
- We are a small school, part of the community; we value parent-teacher-child relationship and firmly believe this is the foundation upon your child’s early years should be built.
- Our program consists of an extensive collection of hands-on Montessori materials and other supplementary materials that supports students with the learning process and a new state of the art facility.
- We strive to employ highly skilled qualified educators with Montessori and early childhood training.
- We believe that children need to be intellectually stimulated, become self-assured in their environment, experience positive social interaction with peers, and have a positive relationship with their educators.
- We believe in supporting children in developing strong work habits and building significant life skills that are a vital part of their learning process.
- Our class sizes are small, with a 1:8 ratio allowing teachers to help the individual learning needs of each child.
- We are conveniently located on Fraser Highway in the heart of Aldergrove; ideal for parents that commute to Vancouver, Langley, Surrey, and Abbotsford.
- We are providing what the community needs; full day Montessori program where your children will be safe and happy.
We invite parents to contact the school for a personal tour!
“Our goals are to inspire children to take initiative, create independent thinking and inspire a life-long love of learning.”
Do not wait any longer, space is limited, secure your child's future now!